Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default 58% of Police Support Black Lives Matter - POLL

On 08/08/2020 11:14 AM, wrote:
Cops shoot white people too. I agree if they kill someone who was not
fighting with them it is a crime but that is not Michael Brown, Freddy
Gray, George Floyd, Eric Garner or Taser Boy in Atlanta. The cops who
shot Breonna Taylor should rot in jail for the rest of their lives but
the cop who shot Vicki Weaver should have too and nothing happened to
him. I bet you were not protesting that murder, she was white.

Lon Horiuchi went on to recommend H-S Precision custom stocks. That
wasn't one of the better thought out PR blurbs in history. I still know
people that would whittle a stock out of a Home Depot 2x4 before buying H-S.