Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 58% of Police Support Black Lives Matter - POLL

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 09:41:54 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Let's be honest.
The people with money and influence created laws that repress blacks through out history.
The people in Portland and Minneapolis know this and are just reacting.

It is interesting that these things are going on in northern democrat
cities tho. I thought northern democrats were the progressive ones.
Yes I consider Atlanta a northern city it just happens to be in
Georgia. The vibe is more like DC and I lived in both.