Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Remove curls from garden hose

On Fri, 07 Aug 2020 11:59:17 -0500, Jim Joyce wrote:

On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 06:47:21 -0700 (PDT), AK
wrote:

I would do that, but I live in an apartment.

How about one of those weird hoses that grow in length when you turn on the
water, but shrink back down small enough to fit in a bucket when you turn
the water off?

I'm not normally a fan of those things but they could be OK for an
apartment dweller.

My wife has a big garden and we tried a couple of those. They are really nice - light
weight and easy to store. But both developed leaks in one season, with no abuse.
If you can find one at the right price, it might be worth it.