Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default Religion does more harm than good - poll

On 2020-08-06 07:41, Muggles wrote:
Religion has nothing to do with a relationship and belief in a
living God.

There are religions besides Christianity.

They were also created by people who want to control other people.

When a Jewish temple was shot up by a hater in California,
the Christian Orthodox church across the street took them
all in whilst the authorities did their thing.

Had the tables been turned, the Jews would have done the
same thing.

Society benefits when religions complete with each
other in the arena of good works, especially
when they cooperate with each other.

That's why I'm non-denominational.

Most the friction comes from haters of religion.
Sure there are obnoxious members that evangelize
incorrectly, but they do not hold a candle to the
Hate coming from the Left.

True...

Most religions contend: We are right, everyone else is wrong, we are
better than you.

--
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from
۬religious conviction.