Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default didn't know this

On Thu, 06 Aug 2020 21:20:59 +0100, Tim Lamb wrote:

In message ,
writes
On Thursday, 6 August 2020 13:40:29 UTC+1, T i m wrote:

Who is happy to accept that the current way of measuring frequency is
in Hertz and not insisting using cycles per second.

same thing

are people still stressing about that? I have a vague recollection
it happened when I was doing block release as an apprentice around 1961!

Yes, but Jim is one of those sad old radio amateurs who lives in the past.

Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org