Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default didn't know this

On 06/08/2020 09:45, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 6 Aug 2020 07:26:32 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XX9ptCNpik

1) I think you meant to post that he

https://twitter.com/jimgm4dhj

2) As you like brevity, I think it will be better if you posted the
list of things you *do* know.

tee hee

Cheers, T i m

plenty...just haven't got a big gob like you timmy ....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XX9ptCNpik

1) I think you meant to post that he

https://twitter.com/jimgm4dhj

2) As you like brevity, I think it will be better if you posted the
list of things you *do* know.

tee hee

Cheers, T i m

plenty...just haven't got a big gob like you timmy ....

Ok, of us, which is happy / respectful enough to conform to the
Netiquette here and which of us can be seen 'gobbing off' on Youtube?

And constantly Tweeting stuff here about all sort of nonsense?

Who is happy to accept that the current way of measuring frequency is
in Hertz and not insisting using cycles per second.

You are the classic example of someone with a big gob Crazy Jim.

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

plenty...just haven't got a big gob like you timmy ....

Ok, of us, which is happy / respectful enough to conform to the
Netiquette here and which of us can be seen 'gobbing off' on Youtube?

you slavishly conform I don't.....

And constantly Tweeting stuff here about all sort of nonsense?

I never tweet

Who is happy to accept that the current way of measuring frequency is
in Hertz and not insisting using cycles per second.

****s like you....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 6 August 2020 13:40:29 UTC+1, T i m wrote:

Who is happy to accept that the current way of measuring frequency is
in Hertz and not insisting using cycles per second.

same thing
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 6 August 2020 21:26:01 UTC+1, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message ,
tabbypurr writes
On Thursday, 6 August 2020 13:40:29 UTC+1, T i m wrote:

Who is happy to accept that the current way of measuring frequency is
in Hertz and not insisting using cycles per second.

same thing

are people still stressing about that? I have a vague recollection
it happened when I was doing block release as an apprentice around 1961!

There are always people concerned over nothing

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 6 Aug 2020 21:49:13 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

snip

Yes, but Jim is one of those sad old radio amateurs who lives in the past.

And there is no logic to his statement.

If he's happy with 'cycles per second' because it means what it says,
how uncomfortable must he be with pretty well ever other unit that
doesn't (or not with any level of accuracy)?

No wonder it's driven him crazy! ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Bet you didn't know john Metalworking 2 September 8th 08 10:51 PM
Power washers, I didn't know that Broadback UK diy 22 May 11th 08 09:35 PM
Tools you didn't know you needed Leon Fisk Metalworking 55 December 15th 07 10:50 PM
Wow! I didn't know it cost that much? George UK diy 50 July 16th 07 08:25 PM
About to buy a house - didn't know bathroom was non-conforming bryanska Home Ownership 6 August 9th 05 03:31 PM