Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How do tradesmen earn a living?

On Wed, 05 Aug 2020 17:35:19 -0700, tabbypurr wrote:

It's just practice. After doing it a few times you know what to do &
what works, what doesn't. Result: many times faster.

Exactly.

My wife was on a video call the other day and had misconfigured her PC so
that she was using the camera microphone instead of the noise cancelling
boom one. She was asked what the rattling noise was.

It was me, on an IBM Model M keyboard.

"But what's he doing?"

"He's writing a program - brain to keyboard!"