Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimk Jimk is offline

Default Painting problem

Wrote in message:
On Wednesday, 5 August 2020 12:18:20 UTC+1, John Rumm wrote:

The mini foam rollers are handy. If you need to stop painting for a
period (up to a couple of days) then don't bother trying to clean the
roller, just tightly wrap up the business end in a large plastic bag -
that will keep it "wet" until you next need it.

I remember the first time I tried that (with a full size roller). It's how I discovered that some rollers are in fact made from card!

NT

Super cheapo one?

In decades I've never come across one made of card...
I can't think of any advantage of making them from card...

YMWV
--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----