Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default FTTP installation

On 05/08/2020 18:04, Andy Burns wrote:
John Rumm wrote:

Scott wrote:

This produces a warning message here - attackers may be trying to
steal your details.

Its using an old standard for the transport layer security and some
browsers will whinge.

Note that chrome 84 and firefox 78 both disabled TLS1.0 and TLS1.1 last
month, so unless servers support newer encryption, you'll get that message.

that is an OLD server

I am not sure I can be bothered to upgrade it. I may simply move the
album to the newer one and leave that as mail only.

--
Theres a mighty big difference between good, sound reasons and reasons
that sound good.

Burton Hillis (William Vaughn, American columnist)