Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Annoying tic-toc clock.

wrote in message
On Wed, 05 Aug 2020 05:03:33 -0400, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 4 Aug 2020 03:58:41 -0700 (PDT), Cindy
Hamilton wrote:

Connected to what? Apart from its use as a timepiece, my phone
mainly services the two-factor authentication required by my
employer's network. I don't use it for e-mail and if it rings
once a week it's a miracle.

Cindy Hamilton

Smartl phones are really good for depositing checks to the bank. Now I
don't have to be afraid the guard will shoot me by mistake.

You must really have an off brand bank if you
don't drive by a branch every time you are out

Both my main banks are hundreds of miles away
and some don't have any physical branches at all.

and the ATM is really easy to use if the Covid has the lobby closed.

Havent used an ATM in years now. Much more convenient
to use the selfcheckout at the supermarket for the minimal
cash I ever need now. I only use cash at garage/yard sales
now. I pay for everything with the phone that you are stupid
enough to leave at home.

I assume if I internet banked I could drop
a check on my scanner and deposit it tho.

You actually take a photo of it with the phone.

The reality is I only cash about a dozen checks a year

I don't even get one a decade.

and most come quarterly (dividends).

Mine all come electronically, dinosaur.

Four trips a year to the bank is not a burden

Zero is much more convenient.