Posted to alt.home.repair
TimR[_2_] TimR[_2_] is offline

Default T-12 4 ft Fluorescent Tube Disposal

On Monday, August 3, 2020 at 1:15:13 AM UTC-4, wrote:

Your Trash Pickup service can't tell you where?

I tried an experiment, wrapped one in clear mailing tape and broke it with a hammer, figuring I'd put the glass pieces in the trash.

You have to hit them surprisingly hard, and when they pop the glass ignores the tape and you spend the next half hour picking it out of the grass.

Home Depot takes back CFLs but didn't want the tubes even though they sell them but Lowes took the rest of them.