Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default Reliablest cars

On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 15:19:20 +1000, Trevor Wilson
wrote:

**Well, Lada copied Fiat (under licence, I believe), so, that answers
that question. The Italians are renowned for building the least reliable
cars and the Russians made them worse.

During the latter part of the 1980s I worked with a group of guys who
all drove Ladas, loved 'em to bits and would not hear a bad word said
about them. So each to their own, I guess. I never met anyone who ever
owned a Wartburg, though. I'd imagine they were a tougher proposition
to defend, but I'll wager there are folk out there who're just as
passionate about even those old bangers.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au