Michael Daly

Default eye-glasses sports-band (elastic, around head): glue? heat?

On 14-Jun-2004, (David Combs) wrote:

All I need to do is put *something* at the back end
of the slid-slider, so it can't slide back.

Any suggestions?

Dump them and get a better type. Those things have been around
for ages and they are the least effective and most uncomfortable
design. I was forced to wear that type when I was a kid and
I would only recommend them to someone I really despised.

There are better bands around that have a rubber tube that covers
the end of the arm of your glasses without any adjustment. If
you go to a decent outdoor gear shop, you'll see them.

http://www.rei.com/online/store/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=40000008000&langId=-1&storeId=8000&categoryId=10075656&vcat=REI_SSHP_T IMETOOLSOPTICS_TOC

Mike