Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian[_9_] Adrian[_9_] is offline

Default KVM switch.

In message , Roger Hayter
writes
Two points. One may be irrelevant, which is that you will need to
transmit the copy protection if you are using the monitor to watch
copy-protected video - but you may not want to. But my main point was
that the KVM switch may not have the bandwidth to transfer high
resolution video without loss.

Thanks.

Not sure if point 1 has been a problem so far (I don't think so),
regarding point 2, I don't think that has been a problem either. Of
course, both of these points could alter in the future.

Adrian
--
To Reply :
replace "diy" with "news" and reverse the domain

If you are reading this from a web interface eg DIY Banter,
DIY Forum or Google Groups, please be aware this is NOT a forum, and
you are merely using a web portal to a USENET group. Many people block
posters coming from web portals due to perceieved SPAM or inaneness.
For a better method of access, please see: