David Martel

Default eye-glasses sports-band (elastic, around head): glue? heat?

David,

Being nearsighted myself, I know exactly what you are referring to. I've
never had the slippage problem that you are experiencing but there are lot's
of sticky agents that may work. You may have to try a few before you find
one that works. Here are a couple of things to try. Belt dressing from the
auto parts store. I think this comes in spray on versions. Bow rosin from
the music store. This does come as a spray. Glue Stix are available in most
stationary stores.
I prefer wearing heavy, horn rimmed, safety glasses in sports.

Good luck,
Dave M.