Dave HVACowner

Default buying/installing new central air conditioning

'I am shopping around for a central air conditioner that will be
installed in our 850 sq. ft home... any advice?
Howie'

ME: Thats like saying that youre going to the Donut Shop...any advice
?! How elaborate do u want to go on this purchase...do u want a brand
everyone will recognize and pay thru the nose, how long will you live
in your house, how much do u use a/c , etc etc.... My personal
suggestion is that, you keep away from Carrier and Trane due to their
inflated prices to cover national advertising . Select a high efficiency
Goodman . Its ranked number 2 in national residential hvac sales and
thier warranties are long. This is my opinion as an hvac owner .
Dave

"Hey....have you hugged your Guage-Manifold today ?!"