Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dismantling a Bosch hedge trimmer

On Tuesday, 21 July 2020 02:17:05 UTC+1, Paul wrote:

You wouldn't expect to be able to move a motor, unless
there is some slack in the wire, and to get slack means
pulling wires out of their retainers. Don't forget to
put the Electricians Knot back properly on its post
or restraint, to prevent wire from being pulled out
of the housing later.

I don't think I've ever seen an appliance that used an underwriter's knot in lieu of a proper cordgrip. And I've seen a lot of historic appliances.

NT