Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Swimming Pool Fiberglass Coating?

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 10:37:19 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I am thinking of putting in a pool. I want a fiberglass pool but the cost in So Cal is so much more expensive than a gunite pool. How is your fiberglass holding up? Maybe Ill do a gunite with fiberglass coating.

I have a fiberglass spa and the sun killed the finish in about 20-25
years. This is more noticeable in the spa because you are touching it
with your skin tho and the bad finish irritates your skin. It is still
pretty dull looking.