Posted to uk.d-i-y
pinnerite pinnerite is offline

Default Plastic Rod 9mm dia

On 22/07/2020 15:01, Clive Arthur wrote:
On 22/07/2020 12:35, Pinnerite wrote:
I have a toilet seat and cover that are connected by a rod running
through them. It is about six inches, say 15cm long.

The original flexible plastic rod broke after 30 years. Th nearest
replacement that I could find was acrylic rod.

I have had two so far but they crack after about a year.

I would consider a stainless steel rod if I could get one of those
dimensions (150mm by 9mm dia) but would prefer some kind of flexible
plastic.

Can anyone recommend a source?

TIA

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/304-Stain...AOSwAQxevSj M

That was the most helpful reply. Thank you.