Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ceiling fan reverse module / latching relay...

On 7/22/20 10:19 PM, wrote:
I plan to mount a ceiling fan on a high vaulted ceiling. Problem is that I will have no practical way to reach the motor housing to reverse the direction. What I want to do is replace the direction switch with a latching relay that I can cause the flip-flop from a remote switch, either controlled wireless or maybe with bell-wire or something similar.

Anyone know of a project like this that has been posted on-line ?
Anyone ever done this or seen it done or know how to do it ?

Thanks

This work?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JGDV8UM?tag=duckduckgo-osx-20&linkCode=osi&th=1&psc=1

If nothing else maybe a search for garage door controls would
yield something.