Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Deaths due to Lockdown

In article ,
alan_m wrote:

You must be a very staunch Tory to defend the way this government has
handled things. Given they could hardly have done worse.

I think we are all relieved that we didn't get Corbyn in charge.

A very staunch Tory reponse.

"We are very sorry we cocked up handling the Covid problem. But in our
defence we very very sincerely *think* Corbyn would have handled it worse.
Corbyn being the bench mark we judge everything by. We would make it
Trump, but that would upset too many of our supporters"

--
*A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.