Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tricky Dicky[_4_] Tricky Dicky[_4_] is offline

Default Providing power for built in Microwave

I need to provide a power connection for a built in microwave oven going into the same tower unit housing the conventional oven is in. The microwave oven will require a FSU which will be within the tower unit. Can I wire this from the oven supply connection just below or as a spur off the kitchen ring. If I do the first option does the connecting cable need to be the same as the supply? For the second option would I need a separate switch outside the tower unit? Any other gotchas?

Richard