Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Viewing 4TB hard drive with 32 bit system

That should work, I'm not sure about the limit since I am sure a friends
drive was over 2tb and I could read it on Windows 7 64bit, but maybe it
depends on how it was prepared.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Graeme" wrote in message

This is an offshoot of the Fritzbox query.

OS is W10 32 bit, and I vaguely recall that the maximum drive size is 2TB
so, if I attach an external 4TB hard disk and make 2 x 2TB partitions,
will that work and be usable as two separate 2TB drives? Son has 64 bit
system, so could set up the disk on his PC.
--
Graeme