Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Deaths due to Lockdown

On Wednesday, 22 July 2020 15:07:02 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
tabbypurr wrote:
On Tuesday, 21 July 2020 13:47:00 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Pancho wrote:

The honest version of what we are doing is... protecting some of the
elderly.

Then we failed miserably at that too.

Shielding is working to protect the elderly.

Bit late in the day?

It was well enough known the elderly and infirm were going to be hit
hardest. And those in residential care - the hardest hit - are also the
easiest to shield.

For sure. It could be better now and could have been much better before.

But carry on making excuses for your masters. Someone has to.

I don't think you've any clue who my masters are or aren't.

NT