Posted to alt.home.repair

Default sick mouse kills cat?

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 01:31:20 -0400, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 21 Jul 2020 20:33:52 -0400,
wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 16:32:08 -0400, micky
wrote:

Have you ever heard of a cat being made sick or dying because of a mouse
he ate? Or catching the plague or disease and spreading it? Someone
on Nextdoor says that happens.

Are there any plauges in the USA, or anywhere?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...plague-n956141

Wow. I didn't think you could have so little of plague. The
connotation of plague for me was that there was lots and it was
spreading fast. But 3 cases are bad enough and I won't be buying or
petting any Wyoming cats.

The problem in Medieval Europe was basically sanitation and the fact
that they tolerated rats. The fleas had the plague, the rats were the
vector into the home and the people got bit by the fleas. With no
meaningful treatment it spread pretty fast