Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Deaths due to Lockdown

On 22/07/2020 10:32, alan_m wrote:
Perhaps we should all start taking anti-malaria drugs - and experience
the side effects of nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, headache,
insomnia, vivid dreams, dizziness, loss of balance, and ringing in the
ear, acute anxiety, depression, restlessness, confusion, severe
dizziness, hallucinations etc.

Golly, and I thought it was just old age. Maybe I'll stop drinking gin
and tonic.

South Africa banned alcohol sales to combat Covid-19 so perhaps, as an
unproven precaution, we should do the same? After home stocks of gin
have run out the consumption of dodgy tonic may significantly fall.