Posted to alt.home.repair

Default sick mouse kills cat?

On Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 1:31:30 AM UTC-4, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 21 Jul 2020 20:33:52 -0400,
wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 16:32:08 -0400, micky
wrote:

Have you ever heard of a cat being made sick or dying because of a mouse
he ate? Or catching the plague or disease and spreading it? Someone
on Nextdoor says that happens.

Are there any plauges in the USA, or anywhere?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...plague-n956141

Wow. I didn't think you could have so little of plague. The
connotation of plague for me was that there was lots and it was
spreading fast. But 3 cases are bad enough and I won't be buying or
petting any Wyoming cats.

Plague:

a contagious bacterial disease characterized by fever and delirium, typically with the formation of buboes ( bubonic plague ) and sometimes infection of the lungs ( pneumonic plague )

Cindy Hamilton