Posted to alt.home.repair

Default School Opening -- The King has spoken

On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 22:58:52 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/21/2020 10:11 PM, wrote:

Ed says he is going to Jersey and he will quarantine ... with friends
who are not quarantining. Do you see the problem?
Of course that assumes he actually stays there and doesn't move around
and unless he drives or Scotty beams him up there, he will be leaving
a trail of infection in his wake. I wouldn't get on a plane these days
unless they could ship me in a plastic bubble.

Not quite the problem you see. She will be quarantined the entire time
I am their and then some. Worst case scenario she leaves to her other
house in a different state and will be alone there too. There was some
thought to this for that reason, it is a time that works for both of us
and can avoid others.

I won't fly either. Only time out of my car will be at a rest stop.

Have a nice trip and be careful.