Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default School Opening -- The King has spoken

On 22/07/2020 02:03, Bob F wrote:
On 7/21/2020 5:27 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 20:57:10 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:

What happens if I go to New Zealand?
I am under house arrest for 2 weeks. That is locked down.

The residents and visitors (after 2 weeks quarantine) are not
in any way locked down.Â*Â* And the quarantine is _why_ they're not
locked down.

See we just need a wallÂ* ;-)
They have an ocean.
It is also a country smaller than most of our states.

https://www.gzeromedia.com/the-graph...-spike-28-june

It's worth showing what that report states, which is:

The United States and the European Union have comparable population
sizes, but the trajectories of their COVID-19 outbreaks have been vastly
different. Data recently released by the European Center for Disease
Control and Prevention shows that while there are around 4,000 new COVID
cases in the EU each day, the United States is now recording over 40,000
new cases of the virus each day.

I wonder if Muggles and Mr T bother to digest these facts.