Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where to buy one 5/8" 16 TPI nut?

On 7/20/2020 4:14 PM, David Billington wrote:
On 21/07/2020 00:06, John Doe wrote:
Bull****...

https://www.fiennes.co.uk/Parts/Catalogue/Q/QSN/QSN148

https://www.lroe.co.uk/3259

https://www.tracytools.com/5-8-x-16-tpi

https://www.tracytools.com/index.php...roduct_id=1108

HaHaHa... you are a bigger man than me Dave. I think I'd have been
tempted to say, "Yeah, you are right. You are screwed."

On 7/21/2020 10:06 AM, John Doe wrote:
Troll...

Maybe, but you are an Unmitigated egocentric selfish mind numb asshole
who insults people into helping you by being an insulting piece of ****
instead of just looking for yourself as any other member of this
newsgroup except apparently you is capable of.

You are a total **** who attacks those very people who are helping them.
Crawl back under your rock. Maybe it will mitigate your stench a bit
for the rest of us.

Anybody else want some perspective on this git, just look at the group
he is cross posting this **** too.