Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] spuorgelgoog@gowanhill.com is offline

Default Ethernet link

On Tuesday, 21 July 2020 17:14:32 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
All I want is the next door but one neighbours to have access to my
wifi. And there is a good reason for this.

And you can't run a cable over the next-door neighbour?

One access point may well be enough if it's mounted on the outside of your house on a wall facing or alongside the recipient.

This is the cheaper version at £35 (2.4 GHz only)
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TP-LINK/283955146463

And you can get cheap access points on Ebay for a tenner up. I won't recommend one as some of them are locked to their own management software.

If your neighbour can also use an external USB wifi receiver near his external wall facing you.

Owain