Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Science Museum

I'd imagine so as they are getting ready to open again and no doubt want to
peak folks interest. Its a great place to spend an afternoon assuming social
distancing dooes not impinge on the experience. Its wonderful for children,
and they change it around quite a lot so its never the same. Some of the old
favourites spring up though like the impossible sized room.
Optical illusions are always fun.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"jkn" wrote in message
On Monday, July 20, 2020 at 12:05:02 PM UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:
newshound wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...e_iOSApp_Other

The glass things look like brewing airlocks ...

Agreed - and those treadle fretsaws were all the rage in the 1950's. It
even
says 'Hobbies' on it - I grew up reading old Hobbies annuals in the 70's
and
donated one of those fretsaws to a wood recycling charity after my Dad
died.

I presume this is a publicity exercise more than them *really* not knowing
what those items are.

J^n