noname

Default Air Conditioning problem

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Are you asking for advice on killing your mofo so dat de man
will haf ta buy you a new one? We can gib you dat!

--

Yes I am. I will keep blowing them up until they go "oh ****" and do a
complete replacement as they should have. As it is now this apartment

Short of a lawsuit (which if I won would mean I won the battle but lost
the war when my lease renewal comes up and this state has no lease laws
AT ALL) the only way to make them realize something is wrong is when I
blow them to smithereens in a way it can't come back on me.

Damn it I just want a working unit like I have had for the past 4
summers until the old unit died.