Stormin Mormon

Default Air Conditioning problem

Are you asking for advice on killing your mofo so dat de man
will haf ta buy you a new one? We can gib you dat!

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"noname" wrote in message
Just wanted to let everyone know that they said my coils
were fine (cut
me short before I could even finish my sentence) and all it
needs is
more freon.

So, I hope they blow this mofo to kingdom to come and
wondering if there
is anything I can do to help it along so it blows itself to
hell?

I really have a short fuse when I am dealing with idiots who
refuse to
listen to the manufacturer and to sound logic (both had the
same
conclusion).

Basically I hope while I am gone they fill up my unit as
they are
supposed to and by tomorrow it goes KABOOM.

Once again thank you everyone who offered help I listened
and learnt but
the powers that be could care less.