Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What's your game changer?

J. Clarke on Sun, 12 Jul 2020 23:04:12
-0400 typed in rec.woodworking the following:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 02:00:12 GMT, Puckdropper
wrote:

Michael wrote in news:fc32b268-2ca3-4e5f-9816-
:

On Sunday, July 12, 2020 at 11:18:37 AM UTC-5, Bob D wrote:
This may be an old topic but I am too lazy to search for it.

Norm Abrams.

Roy Underhill.

I saw hand planes working properly for the first time on his show. Wow.

Yeah, my exposure in high school wood shop and to my father's planes
had been very discouraging. It wasn't until I saw how they were
_supposed_ to work and put the time into tuning and sharpening one
that I realized how badly I had been misled.

Yeah, I'm learning all that, now.

--
pyotr filipivich