Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mobile phone battery life

NOt really, I guess one thing may cause it, if you are in a poor area, then
the power from the phone may need to be higher to talk to the tower.

Apple now are open about this aspect of battery protection. They have it in
the settings.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...
We all know how Apple supposedly crank down the speed of their older
phones to help compensate for reducing battery capacity with age, but I
have a different problem. I had a Moto G5 which started to show low
battery life (barely a day) with my standard useage. No problem, this
phone has a removable battery so bought new (genuine) battery only to find
it did not cure the problem.

Conclusion, maybe something failing in the hardware causing increase
battery drain. Bought new phone, same model. Now, after a year or two I'm
getting exactly the same symptoms on the new phone. Just put the brand new
battery in, with the old one back on charge in the old body.

Seems like an odd problem. Any ideas?