Posted to alt.home.repair
Joshua Snow Joshua Snow is offline

Default Protective gear for medical workers begins to run low again

"Jim Joyce" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 09:15:38 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Sunday, July 12, 2020 at 1:09:06 AM UTC-4, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jul 2020 13:41:03 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 17:31:51 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 13:37:24 -0700 (PDT), trader_4

wrote:

On Friday, July 10, 2020 at 3:23:34 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 10:38:13 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

Trump has made almost everything about Trump, not me.

Now who is the gullible one? I have no problem ignoring him. You
seem
to hang on his every word.

Maybe that's the problem, you choose to ignore it. How did that work
out
for the German people in the 30s? Or even here in America, when many
like
you ignored what he was saying and doing and elected him president
anyway
and we have had nothing but a **** show? I prefer to be an informed
voter,
it works much better that way.

Like you, I prefer to be an informed voter, but maybe there's
something to
be said for the Muggles/Fretwell approach. Life is easier when you can
just
sit on the porch swing or the golf cart, fat, dumb, and happy.

A truly informed voter couldn't vote for either of those bozos. I know
you will hold your nose and vote for bi bi biden but I wouldn't brag
about it.

I won't be holding my nose. Biden is qualified for the job. Trump is
not.

Same here. I disagree with Biden and the Democrats on a lot of policy,
but it's not about policy anymore. It's about a really bad experiment
that's gone terribly wrong. The Trumpets insisted that no other GOP
candidate was any good, it had to be Trump. They assured us that he was
mentally fit, not only competent, but a great businessman who would bring
all the skills of a successful CEO to work for America.

Did you see that Trump floated the idea of selling Puerto Rico because it
was so damaged by that hurricane? I guess that's the flip side of trying
buy Greenland.

Instead we got
a deranged, evil, orange clown and one **** show after another. He
won't listen to anyone, won't learn, won't learn from his mistakes.
He can't handle Covid, he's screwed that totally, how about the next
screw up is a nuclear war?

I don't see much cooperation lately with NK. I wonder how the KJU love
affair is going? Satellite photos have recently shown that they're still
working on something.

Beyond that, the GOP needs to suffer an epic defeat, at all levels, to
totally repudiate what they have done. Otherwise, having paid no price
for their enabling Trump, they will just keep doing the same stupid
things.
We tried everything else to bring them to reason, this is the only
option left. In decades of voting, prior to Trump, I only voted for a
few Democrats and only at the local level. One guy I knew. The others
the GOP county level politicians had gotten arrogant, were feeding at
the trough and had control. I voted for Democrats to get someone to keep
an eye on them, reign them in. This time I will be voting for all
Democrats.
And I ended my GOP registration a year ago. I'm so glad I did, my
conscience is clear as I watch the final **** show.

To me, the only thing the current R party has in common
with the party from 4 years ago is the name.

Its not quite that bad, it's still much less left than the Dems.

Who would have thought that a major political
party could be turned upside down so quickly.

Hardly any of the party wanted Trump at all, they
got stuck, with him when he had worked out how
to appeal to enough of the most stupid voters.

And will do so again this time too, you watch.