Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Protective gear for medical workers begins to run low again

On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 09:17:27 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, July 11, 2020 at 11:06:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jul 2020 12:50:58 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Saturday, July 11, 2020 at 2:56:18 PM UTC-4, Rod Speed wrote:
wrote in message

I see little difference between winter and summer.

More fool you in the cooler parts of the USA in summer.

Which cooler parts are those? I live in Michigan and the temperature
has been over 32 C for the better part of two weeks.

We've had the air-conditioning running constantly for more than a
month.

Cindy Hamilton

That is what my kids are complaining about and they grew up in Ft
Myers.

Maybe time for the Republicans to accept the science on global warming too?
Nah, better to lie and deny.

It was hot in DC in the summer when I was growing up. 100 was not
unusual.
Trying to pivot this to global warming is just reaffirming what I said
tho. People are inside in the AC in the summer, duplicating the
conditions they blame disease transmission on in the winter. Limiting
outside activities they might brave the heat to do like go to the
beach, golf course or the pool is counter productive.