Dan O.

Default GE HTS22GBMARWW Digital Controls refrig 22 cu ft.....main bord failure number #3!

SQLit wrote in message ...

I went out to buy a new Neptune washer and dryer.
The salesman was pushing for the touch screen
model. Novel, the most expensive. As I have worked
with higher tech electronics in the field for 10 years.
I immediately went to the models that had nothing
but LED's and push buttons.

Too bad there 2 electronic boards in those models as well. Actually
I've heard very few problems of the actual electronic *display*
controls failing... it's the other ones (the ones also in your model)
which you have to worry about.

JMO

Dan O.
-