mike92105

Default Air Conditioning problem

It is normal for a high efficiency unit to not be as hot on the high side,
they have larger condensers in them, that is what makes them more efficient,
kinda like having 3 cores instead of 2 on a car radiator.
"noname" wrote in message

CBHVAC wrote:

"noname" wrote in message
Just wanted to let everyone know that they said my coils were fine

(cut
me short before I could even finish my sentence) and all it needs is
more freon.

So, I hope they blow this mofo to kingdom to come and wondering if

there
is anything I can do to help it along so it blows itself to hell?

I really have a short fuse when I am dealing with idiots who refuse to
listen to the manufacturer and to sound logic (both had the same
conclusion).

Basically I hope while I am gone they fill up my unit as they are
supposed to and by tomorrow it goes KABOOM.

Once again thank you everyone who offered help I listened and learnt

but
the powers that be could care less.

Ok...first of all, what is the brand and model number on the unit...(

please
tell me its a York, Coleman, Fraizer Johnson, or some other UPG

brand..then
I can send you the installation instructions you wont EVER see)
If its a Goodman, Janitrol, or GMC, all the same, I have the dealers

manual
for that as well...
IF its a Carrier, or like brand, Payne, Bryant....I have those...

BTW, if its sweating at the compressor, thats not a good thing, and if

they
add more to it, well....you might get your wish..

I don't know if they made it around here after wasting my entire day as
they had 9 other units to overfill before they got to mine.

As for a model its a Goodman CKL24-1K