noname

Default Air Conditioning problem

Just wanted to let everyone know that they said my coils were fine (cut
me short before I could even finish my sentence) and all it needs is
more freon.

So, I hope they blow this mofo to kingdom to come and wondering if there
is anything I can do to help it along so it blows itself to hell?

I really have a short fuse when I am dealing with idiots who refuse to
listen to the manufacturer and to sound logic (both had the same
conclusion).

Basically I hope while I am gone they fill up my unit as they are
supposed to and by tomorrow it goes KABOOM.

Once again thank you everyone who offered help I listened and learnt but
the powers that be could care less.