noname

Default Air Conditioning problem

#4 - Its a 2 ton unit and this apartment is 1540sq ft (1400sqft livable
space...thats minus the master closet that is sealed and the sealed
utility storage room)

What can I tell these guys to make them make this right?

Have them check the superheat, or subcool, depending on the metering device
in the evap. IF they have a clue, they will know what that is...there is a
chart on all modern units on the access panel to the condensor that will
have the correct chart.

The indoor evap coils is not modern and nothing can be read on it
anymore after 30 years.

I think I am sunk as for as this tard place but I will ask them what you
said.