Stormin Mormon

Default Air Conditioning problem

So, if it's 100F in the apartment, the air coming out of the
vents oughta be about 80.

Also depends on humidity. If the air is very humid, you will
get less temp drop because the system is using a lot of
power to remove humidity.

I'm sorry we can't be more help. I'm thinking at this point
that you might have an under sized system, wrong orifice,
wrong ammount of freon in the system, or any of a list of
things. All of them take a technician to do much about it.

Wish I was more help.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"noname" wrote in message
HVAC IsFun wrote:

An airconditioning system should provide an indoor

environment of
approx. 15-20 f lower than the outside temperature at the

time 'if' it
is properly sized and functioning correctly. The last

poster gave you
a very good way to check the systems effectiveness . Do

that, and let us
know. Keep in mind, that, if you have alot of heat

generating equipment
in your apartment, then you may have increased the

cooling load beyond
what the system is capable of .

So, if its 100f outside best I can hope for is 80?

What I used to get was 70 no problems. What if its 70
outside shouldn't
the air conditon get to 60 or less?