Rowland

Default Where to get thermostat for Craftmaster electric water heater?

Well, I guess I know where not to go for helpful advice.

Don't feel too bad, folks. The guy at Home Depot didn't know they were
"universal" either.

It's my .sig and I'll put what I want in it. If that offends somebody,
I'll worry about that when I run across someone here who knows enough
about water heaters to be worth not offending.

--
Spammers' real email addresses:

Southeastern NH residents:
Don't throw out that broken computer yet! Call 603-244-1652
Check out my Java, SQL and Python samples at
http://rowland.blcss.com/

For sale: Unique and energy efficient hobbit home in New Hampshi
http://www.angelfire.com/ego/rowland/mm.index.html