Jim

Default Window Company has gone belly up.......;( and thanks

Edwin,

Nah it was the manufacturer that went belly up. The installer actually
did an excellent job so no sense in going after him. He even offered to come
by and look at the problem free of charge even though it wasn't an install
problem and that his "workmanship guarantee" was expired 4 yrs ago.
So thanks to all that replied..... guess I'm toast..... Regards...Jim

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Jim" jim.morris wrote in message
Am I toast?....Could a lawyer find out who the owners are and go

after
them or do you think it's worth it?

Thanks...Jim

After sending my "toast" reply, I had another thought. Who actually
manufactured the window? If it was the install that went south, but the
manufacturer is still around, you have a shot some recovery.
Ed