Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ctek clone battery charger button replacement?

In article ,
T i m wrote:
Easy to replace.

Cool, nothing more rewarding than an excuse to use the powered
desoldering station: ;-)

https://cpc.farnell.com/duratool/d00...lug/dp/SD01384

OK, for many many years I used the mechanical sucker type and / or
braid but the mechanical pump is much more gentle on the PCB and
something that I wish I'd got sooner (although I got mine s/h / not
working and fixed it). ;-)

Generally with a component you know is scrap, it can make sense to snip it
off using decent sharp cutters. Then remove the leg remains one by one.
For through hole, obviously.

--
*Never test the depth of the water with both feet.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.