Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The *nothingburger* is growing exponentially

On Tue, 07 Jul 2020 06:13:10 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

on 7/7/2020, supposed :
On Mon, 06 Jul 2020 19:09:53 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

Frank explained :
On 7/5/2020 2:56 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/5/2020 9:13 AM,
wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 12:28:41 +0100, Bod wrote:

World sees record rise of 212,326 coronavirus cases in 24 hours

More testing = more cases.

More cases with fewer sick & dying = more nothing burger.

I'm not sure you're helping your own arguement .. :-)

John T.

EXACTLY!

It is not a nothing burger and it is serious but it is getting under
control.

Liberal press talks about more cases but since less are dying they are mum
about that. it does not fit their narrative.

Are the old folks homes running out of old folks?

Either that or they are doing better at keeping the virus away from
that cohort.

Or treatment has improved.

I haven't really heard of any treatment that will help the old and
infirm. There are things that "show promise" and things that "may
help" but nothing is a sure cure. If it was, we would not be looking
at a second go round of lock downs and closures.