Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Rocker is Finished

On Monday, July 6, 2020 at 4:15:20 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/6/2020 5:03 PM, Sonny wrote:
On Monday, July 6, 2020 at 1:31:18 PM UTC-5, Markem wrote:

I would keep it too, love the arm rests nice shape.

Thank you. I always liked rockers (re my grandparents large front porch) and porch swings. I never liked straight lines, so much, so I practiced making things with curves..... Like a good fetchin woman, the mo curves, the mo betta!

Sonny

Does your beer slide off the arm rests? Nice work though.

With previous chairs, yes, the beer was unstable. This chair's armrest has less of an angle, so no problem with the beer. Field tested for at least 3 days, now.

Thanks.
Sonny