Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Rocker is Finished

On Monday, July 6, 2020 at 1:31:18 PM UTC-5, Markem wrote:

I would keep it too, love the arm rests nice shape.

Thank you. I always liked rockers (re my grandparents large front porch) and porch swings. I never liked straight lines, so much, so I practiced making things with curves..... Like a good fetchin woman, the mo curves, the mo betta!

A previous rockers: https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...posted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...posted-public/
Armrests angled a little too much. Your cup of coffee or drink was unstable, so this latest rocker had less angled armrests. Also, previous rockers had a seat frame similar to a porch swing. In planning, I didn't think a seat frame was "fitting" for this cypress rocker.

Sonny