Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The *nothingburger* is growing exponentially

On Monday, July 6, 2020 at 7:29:52 AM UTC-4, FromTheRafters wrote:
micky used his or her keyboard to write :
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 05 Jul 2020 11:20:28 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

philo was thinking very hard :
On 7/5/20 9:34 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
on 7/5/2020, supposed :
On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 12:28:41 +0100, Bod wrote:

World sees record rise of 212,326 coronavirus cases in 24 hours

More testingÂ* =Â* more cases.

True.

More casesÂ*Â* withÂ* fewer sick & dyingÂ* =Â* more nothing burger.

True, but more sick *and* a larger 'percentage' of tests being positive
tells the real story. Far from being a nothingburger.

Trump supporters suffer from encyclopedic ignorance.

More US citizens have died from COVID in a few months than died in WW-I

Never knew people were this dumb.

It's an eye opener isn't it.

It is for me. For years I've heard from Republicans that Democrats
think they are stupid, but I never thought so, until this spring and
now that's what I think about a lot of them.

I talked to my sister in law today. My brother tells me she watches
fox news all day long. Today she told me she thought the Dems were
ruining the economy on purpose. Sounds like something stupid they
would have said on Fox news.

That is the narrative being pushed by them, Trump is all about "They're
out to got me" ever since he was elected and the Republicans back him
up on even the most stupid of his claims - even in the face of contrary
evidence. Even going so far as to suppress evidence and testimony in an
impeachment trial.

I don't know where my brother is on on all of this.,

My brother and sister in law vote opposite parties, I think they get
their political views from their fellow congregation members and she is
religious but he is not. He ****es me off when he says you don't need
an AK-47 to hunt deer, I have explained to him over and over again how
that is a stupid democrat notion - both parties have their own lies to
tell.

Free of context, I have to agree with your brother. You don't need
an AK-47 to hunt deer.

I suspect, however, that you're indicating he thinks that there are
millions of AK-47s in law-abiding hands in the U.S., and that he
equates any "butch" looking weapon with an AK-47.

Cindy Hamilton
Cindy Hamilton